Patrycja Guniewska supports day-to-day operations in the public finance sector. She is experienced in drafting and opining public procurement proceeding documents and assists clients in conducting such proceedings. Ms. Guniewska represents MKZ clients in court proceedings, especially those concerning their day-to-day operational activity. She also prepares internal legal acts for businesses with respect to their corporate service, commercial agreements and legal information and opinions.
Ms. Guniewska’s professional experience includes servicing corporations, as well as counseling foundations and associations. She has authored numerous articles and papers concerning cooperation between local governments and NGOs.
Ms. Guniewska speaks English and Spanish.
- Warsaw Bar Association
- Rzeszów University, Faculty of Law and Administration, Major: Law
Portfolio / publications / achievements
- Providing day-to-day legal services for a public institution operating Warsaw’s largest sports facilities
- Member of the Economic Consulting Cluster [Klaster Doradztwa Gospodarczego] Association
- Member of the Eastern Partnership association
- Support in organizing projects related to the Euro-regional Social Economic Initiatives in Rzeszow Association
- Contributor to implementation of the “Sub-Carpathian Social Economy Academy” project as part of the Social Initiatives Fund Government Program, which supports development of the social economy by helping NGOs operating in the Sub- Carpathian Voivodeship