Co-founder and partner, previously a member of a leading Warsaw law firm in their construction and infrastructure practice.
At MKZ, Ms. Kosicka-Polak heads both the administrative and the media and advertising law practices. She has successfully consulted for leading outdoor advertising companies in implementing highly visible advertising campaigns. Ms. Kosicka-Polak supports film productions, especially on behalf of producers. She also assists individuals (including public figures) in securing and protecting their copyrights and personal rights. She has a wealth of experience in working with media agencies and houses, as well as luxury product companies in drafting contracts and supporting their negotiation processes.
Ms. Kosicka-Polak is a specialist in administrative legal proceedings, including construction and spatial planning law; she frequently shares her knowledge publicly through lectures and articles. She supports clients in large construction projects, including relevant litigation.
In her work, she focuses on commercial solutions that implement client business strategies at every stage.
Ms. Kosicka-Polak is active in the Warsaw Bar Association: 2010–2013 and 2014–2016 as a member of the Membership Commission at the WBA, and, since 2016, as a Judge of the Disciplinary Court of the Warsaw Bar Association.
She is fluent in French and speaks English.
- Warsaw Bar Association
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Postgraduate Studies in Intellectual Property Law
- Université de Poitiers DESS (droit des affaires)
- Université Panthéon-Assas Paris II, Faculty of Law, Major: Law
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Major: Law
Portfolio / publications / achievements
- Legal services for the film Sanctuary, Norah McGettigan
- Legal services for Polish and international documentary film coproductions
- Legal support at every stage of implementing advertising campaigns worth PLN millions
- Negotiation of advertising contract with acclaimed actress for Kraków shopping mall promotional campaign
- Consulting for biggest large-format and outdoor advertising companies
- Legal support for investment processes for large sports facilities in Warsaw
- Expert opinions regarding constitutionality of “Landscape Law”
- Due diligence team management, including for luxury product companies prior to acquisition by international holdings
- Legal support in exclusive distribution rights in Poland for luxury clothing and footwear brands
- Legal support for construction of housing communities in prestigious locations in Warsaw
- Representation of individuals in personal rights litigation, including a journalist in a defamation and freedom of speech case against one of the highest-circulation weeklies
- TVN24, Tak jest, program on large-format advertising
- Gazeta finansowa, “Will the Landscape Law Get Canned”?
- Lex.pl, “Does the Landscape Law violate personal freedoms?”
- Polskatimes.pl, Sejm: “Bureaucrats Will Decide if Billboards are Okay”
- Polskieradio.pl, “Dispute about Ads on Buildings: They Cover up, but They Do Make Money”
- Warsaw Business Journal Observer, “A ‘Catch’ for the Hater”
- Lex.pl, “Tough to Find a Law Against Haters” – Experts on Law
- Fakt.pl, “Legal Liability for Hate”
- Prnews.pl, Podatki.abc.com.pl, “Tax havens – only for the wealthy?”
- Lecturer at PWN Warsaw conference (brokerage event), Warsaw, 17 June 2015, “Management and Supervisory Board Member Liability”
- ELSA Warsaw Workshop Lecturer, 6 April 2016, “Advertising Law”