Katarzyna Ignatowicz-Dębska provides comprehensive services to homeowners associations, cooperatives, real property administrators and owners (private owners, as well as those conducting commercial activity through real property). She is experienced in preparing the legal aspects of real estate investments, related litigation and representing clients in court and pretrial proceedings.
Ms. Ignatowicz-Dębska has extensive experience in labor law consulting for both employers and employees.
Katarzyna Ignatowicz-Dębska also provides consulting in the area of consumer rights protections. She has represented consumers in proceedings against financial institutions such as banks, financing services and insurance companies. She has written numerous articles and papers on consumer protection liability. Ms. Ignatowicz-Dębska shares her knowledge in educational and pro bono activities organized by professional associations and universities.
Ms. Ignatowicz-Dębska speaks English.
- Warsaw Bar Association
- Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin, Faculty of Law and Administration, Major: Law
Portfolio / publications / achievements
- Preparation of wage and bonus regulations, including for management positions at the Polish Academy of Sciences
- Comprehensive legal services for Poland’s largest and Europe’s second-largest rail freight company
- Consulting for construction companies in litigation against investors, especially in settling construction contracts
- Comprehensive legal services for real property administrator managing over 80 homeowners associations
- Successful litigation on behalf of borrowers against banks using illegal contractual clauses, including in contracts indexed or denominated in CHF or EUR
- Assisted in organizing the fifth pro bono “Law Day at the Łazarski University”