Karina Banaszczyk counsels MKZ corporate clients in debt management and restructuring. She further represents our clients in litigation and supervises executory proceedings. Ms. Banaszczyk provides comprehensive services to homeowners associations and cooperatives as well as real property administrators. Her experience allows clients to utilize the most effective solutions.
Ms. Banaszczyk also has experience in copyright law. She reviews and drafts licensing and copyright transfer contracts. Her practice further encompasses media law and protection of personal interests, as part of which she counsels newspaper/magazine publishers, as well as clients seeking redress from the media under personal rights laws.
She is continuing her training in copyright and media law, and is a member of the Copyright and New Technology/Industrial Property Law Section at the Warsaw Bar Association.
Ms. Banaszczyk speaks English.
- Warsaw Bar Association
- Kozminski University in Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Major: Law
- Kozminski University in Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Major: Administration
Portfolio / publications / achievements
- Ongoing consulting for one of Poland’s largest cultural institutions
- Drafting and opining contracts for the organization of large cultural events throughout Poland
- Drafting and opining rules and regulations for contests implemented on a national scale
- Drafting documentation for the organization of scientific workshops for a Polish research institute
- Consulting for state-owned facilities with respect to their publishing, printing, hotel and recreational activities
- Legal services for large homeowners associations and cooperatives in Warsaw
- Member of the Copyright and New Technology/Industrial Property Law Section at the Warsaw Bar Association