Izabela Wąsowska is a member of our investment practice with a focus on real property. She specializes in administrative law, with a focus on construction law and spatial planning/zoning laws. Ms. Wąsowska supports MKZ clients at every stage of the investment process by leveraging her wealth of experience and practical application of legal issues. She further supports clients in administrative and court-administrative proceedings concerning planning permits, building permits, environmental impact reports and other issues related to construction and development, including litigation under the jurisdiction of courts and other bodies.
Ms. Wąsowska also has extensive experience in media and advertising law, especially in large-format and outdoor ads. She supports businesses in the advertising industry in day-to-day operations and in implementing the largest and highly visible advertising campaigns. Ms. Wąsowska emphasizes commercial solutions that realize client goals and strategies to the full extent.
Ms. Wąsowska speaks English.
- Warsaw Bar Association
- Pedagogical University of Warsaw, Faculty of Social Sciences, postgraduate studies in Political Science, specializing in Social Economy
- Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Major: Law
Portfolio / publications / achievements
- Team member in cases of complex corporate restructuring, including M&As, restructuring, and split-ups
- Member of team conducting due diligence for one of the largest energy companies in Poland
- Representing client before the National Board of Appeal in a construction contract public procurement
- Representing former owners of real property dispossessed by the Bierut Decrees
- Counsel for the leading and largest large-format outdoor advertisers
- Consulting for development and infrastructure projects