Edyta Borkowska is responsible for preparing opinions and negotiating of agreements for individuals and companies. She has gained valuable work experience in the legal department of a daily newspaper – “Rzeczpospolita”, in C.H. Beck – publishing house, where she led the European Union module of the Legalis legal information system, working as the main specialist in the analytical department of the Chancellery of the President of the Republic of Poland and Warsaw law firm. Edyta Borkowska provides legal services to companies in the film industry. She is a specialist in financial services, real estate and advertising law.
Edyta Borkowska speaks English and Russian.
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Major: Law University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration,
- Postgraduate Studies in Intellectual Property Law University of Warsaw, Faculty of Journalism and Political Science – postgraduate course
- Lodz Film School Digital Media Production – postgraduate course Warsaw School of Economics – Business and European Studies – postgraduate course Wajda School – The Course for creative producers
Portfolio / publications / achievements
- Managing copyrights and related rights, as well as licensing agreements – for film producers, feature films and documentaries
- Advising the film industry in complex domestic and foreign projects
- Consulting for biggest large-format and outdoor advertising companies
- Support for publishing and advertising films, analysis of new regulations
- Disputes with banks (including with respect to loans denominated in CHF and EUR, as well as insurance of low down payments)
Copyright, media and advertising, real estate, consumer right protection