Aleksandra Grosicka is an expert in supporting our Clients in commercial and wide range of civil law cases as well as employment policy.
Ms. Grosicka gained her experience in Warsaw law offices, providing corporate services to commercial law companies, as well as advising individuals, seeking the best solutions and safeguards for them, and protecting their interests at the stage of court and pre-trial proceedings. Ms. Grosicka professional experience includes also providing legal services for start-ups.
Aleksandra Grosicka represents our Clients in litigation proceedings regarding in particular their current operational activity. She also prepares internal legal acts for businesses with respect to their corporate service, commercial agreements and legal information and opinions.
Aleksandra Grosicka is fluent in spoken and written English, including legal terminology.
Warsaw Bar Association
Łódź University, Faculty of Law and Administration, Major: Law
Portfolio / publica Ongoing consulting for companies from the IT industry,
- Comprehensive legal servicing of entrepreneurs from the IT sector,
- Creating and reviewing contracts within start-up projects,
- Comprehensive legal servicing one of the largest business incubators in Poland,
- Providing day-to-day legal services for a large airlines and hotel chains,
- Effective representation of members of housing associations in cases concerning of revoking and acknowledging the invalidity of resolutions,
- Completing the legal counsel application with distinction at the District Chamber of Legal Counsels in Warsaw.