Agnieszka Wach during professional career gained extensive experience in litigation. She represents clients in the courts of all instances, including in matters of payment, in cases regarding claims for compensation and redress, liability of management board members for company liabilities, in matters regarding the protection of creditors in the event of debtors’ insolvency, as well as in matters relating to labor law. She has extensive experience in recovering debts both in pre-court, court, enforcement and bankruptcy proceedings.
Agnieszka Wach has experience in comprehensive legal services for entrepreneurs mainly in the service, trade and construction industries. She advises on signing contracts, its verification and securing client’s interests, as well as in matters of civil law, commercial law and labor law. Provides comprehensive legal assistance to construction companies in the field of ongoing legal services in the course of works, including in particular identification and enforcement of claims related to the construction process at pre-court and court stage. It carried out restructuring processes of companies operating in the construction industry, including mergers, transformations and divisions of companies. She represented clients in proceedings before the National Board of Appeal. Within its substantive interests, there are issues in the field of civil law, including the law of obligations. After graduating from law studies, she worked at the Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw as a research worker at the Civil Law Department.
Agnieszka Wach is fluent in English.
- District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Warsaw
- Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, field of study: law
- Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, field of study: administration,
- Permanent advice and legal services for companies from the service and trade and construction industry in the field of corporate and employee affairs as well as signing and executing contracts,
- Advising construction entrepreneurs in court proceedings, in particular in the field of settlement of construction contracts,
- Conducting M&A transactions of capital companies, including mergers and acquisitions transactions,
- Conducting a due diligence process of a company from the construction sector,
- Representing the Client in the proceedings before the National Chamber of Appeal in connection with the proceedings for granting public procurement for the implementation of the construction project,
- Representation of Clients in numerous compensation cases, including in medical malpractice cases,
- Representation of Clients in cases against Insurance Companies.
- Litigation, representation before courts of all instances,
- Civil law, including contract law, commercial law, labor law,
- Compensation of damages, protection of personal rights, copyright,
- Construction law, public procurement law.