The public procurement procedure is a special contractual form used by government entities to ensure appropriate management of public funds. Proper selection of contractors often determines the success of key national investments, whether in road infrastructure, transport, digitalization or construction. MKZ public procurement legal specialists provide comprehensive services for all parties to procurement proceedings in proceeding preparations, execution and including appeals processes before the National Appeals Chamber (KIO).
Our services include:
- comprehensive buyer service, including drafting internal terms and conditions regulating the use of public procurement procedures
- comprehensive bidder support
- support of the entire public procurement process, including consulting on determining the form of public procurement to be used
- opining procedural documents, including order terms and conditions (SIWZ), contractor bids, inquiries
- representation before the National Appeals Chamber (KIO)