In the age of globalization and digitalization, technological innovation has become an inherent element of running a business. Entrepreneurs who want to keep up with cutting-edge trends in communication, business management and organization, as well as the growing importance of digital technology in these areas, face the challenge of implementing tech innovation in their businesses. Consequently, today’s business requires specialized legal services with an appropriate level of substantive knowledge, openness to innovative solutions and a business-oriented approach. In all matters related to technological and IT ventures, as well as in connection with the need to assure secure confidential information, personal data and know-how transfer, MKZ supports clients operating in the IT and e-commerce industries, as well as businesses in which digital technologies constitute only an operational element.
Our services include:
- RODO, protection of personal data, including security and data protection policies, service outsourcing, legal representation
- IT, including implementation, service, maintenance agreements, and drafting KPI/SLA documents
- databases, including creation, outsourcing and licensing
- copyright and related rights, industrial property, preventing illegal competition
- protection of corporate secrets and proprietary information, including non-disclosure agreements, know-how protection and transfer
- commercialization of scientific research and R&D, including consortium and grant agreements, representation before the National Center for Research and Development in Poland (NCBR), service of academic and research institutes, drafting terms and conditions, handling spin-outs and spin-offs