Renewable energy sources and waste management are fast-growing economic sectors subject to frequently changing domestic and European Union regulations and procedures. Environmental protection laws are also an inherent element of construction or infrastructure projects. MKZ specialists employ their wealth of experience to provide comprehensive counseling for constructions projects in the energy and waste management sectors. We support our clients in achieving the maximum effects from their operations by responding to the legal and economic environment and changing business trends.
Our services include:
- consulting on domestic and European Union environmental protection, waste management and power generation/renewable energy regulations
- drafting legal memoranda and expert opinions
- contract drafting, opining and negotiations
- support at every stage of an investment, including obtaining permits and consents
- representation before administrative bodies and the courts