The threat of insolvency demands a particular role and responsibility from business executives. Failure to react to symptoms of liquidity shortages may engender severe consequences for failure to file for bankruptcy protection in a timely manner. MKZ specialists provide a clear vision of company balance sheets and help take proper steps to dissolve a company in the event of insolvency. Our long-standing relationships with tax and accounting experts round out MKZ’s in-house skills honed to secure client interests. The MKZ bankruptcy practice includes representation of creditors seeking to satisfy their claims.
Our services include:
- thorough due diligence and audits
- initiation and handling of bankruptcy proceedings
- legal services for companies in bankruptcy
- securing claims in bankruptcy proceedings, including submitting claims, claim lists, arrangement plans)
- support in negotiations and arrangement proceedings
- representation in disputes